NBCC (New Brunswick Community College)– School of Health and Wellness offers PSW-Acute Care course (32-week training at all 6 locations around the province of NB)
Depending on need and interest, NBCC does offer contract training in various communities around the province.
Students can apply for a transfer to PN seat; however, tends to be a waitlist
- Additional Program offerings
- Francophone education: CCNB (Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick offers special care home support service (15-week training), nursing support service (35-week training)
- Eastern College – private college offers 33-week training
- Atlantic College of Applied Health Sciences (ACAHS) offers 30-week training
- Various Home care agencies offer on-the-job training also