Did you know…

  • in New Brunswick there is a PSW Acute Care course?
  • in Ontario PSWs will be regulated through a volunteer registry
  • in BC there is a BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry
  • NWT and Yukon have a combined Regional Educator Group?
  • In Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Polytechnic brokers their program to colleges and high schools?
  • In P.E.I. this level of worker is called Resident Care Worker
  • In Newfoundland and Labrador, the title this worker uses is dependent on the work setting. PCA (in hospital, LTC) and HSW (Personal care homes)